Prospects & Overviews
Stem cells and aging from a quasi-immortal point of view
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 994–1003, November 2013
How to Cite
Boehm, A.-M., Rosenstiel, P. and Bosch, T. C. G. (2013), Stem cells and aging from a quasi-immortal point of view. Bioessays, 35: 994–1003. doi: 10.1002/bies.201300075
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Bo 848/15-1
- DFG Clusters of Excellence programs The Future Ocean and Inflammation at Interfaces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!