Insights & Perspectives
Smarter neuronal signaling complexes from existing components: How regulatory modifications were acquired during animal evolution
Evolution of palmitoylation-dependent regulation of AMPA-type ionotropic glutamate receptors
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 929–939, November 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, G. M. and Hayashi, T. (2013), Smarter neuronal signaling complexes from existing components: How regulatory modifications were acquired during animal evolution. Bioessays, 35: 929–939. doi: 10.1002/bies.201300076
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Shriners Hospitals for Children (G. M. T.)
- Grants-in-aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
- Mitsubishi Foundation (T. H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!