Insights & Perspectives
Dnmt2 methyltransferases and immunity: An ancient overlooked connection between nucleotide modification and host defense?
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1044–1049, December 2013
How to Cite
Durdevic, Z. and Schaefer, M. (2013), Dnmt2 methyltransferases and immunity: An ancient overlooked connection between nucleotide modification and host defense?. Bioessays, 35: 1044–1049. doi: 10.1002/bies.201300088
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FOR1082
- University of Heidelberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!