Prospects & Overviews
Toggling a conformational switch in Wnt/β-catenin signaling: Regulation of Axin phosphorylation
The phosphorylation state of Axin controls its scaffold function in two Wnt pathway protein complexes
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1063–1070, December 2013
How to Cite
Tacchelly-Benites, O., Wang, Z., Yang, E., Lee, E. and Ahmed, Y. (2013), Toggling a conformational switch in Wnt/β-catenin signaling: Regulation of Axin phosphorylation. Bioessays, 35: 1063–1070. doi: 10.1002/bies.201300101
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!