Insights & Perspectives
Why do the well-fed appear to die young?
A new evolutionary hypothesis for the effect of dietary restriction on lifespan
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 439–450, May 2014
How to Cite
Adler, M. I. and Bonduriansky, R. (2014), Why do the well-fed appear to die young?. Bioessays, 36: 439–450. doi: 10.1002/bies.201300165
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- University of New South Wales and the Evolution & Ecology Research Centre
- Australian Research Council Research Fellowship and Discovery Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!