Insights & Perspectives
Learn from the fungi: Adaptive evolution without sex in fungal pathogens (comment on DOI 10.1002/bies.201300155)
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, page 334, April 2014
How to Cite
Croll, D. (2014), Learn from the fungi: Adaptive evolution without sex in fungal pathogens (comment on DOI 10.1002/bies.201300155). Bioessays, 36: 334. doi: 10.1002/bies.201400030
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!