Endocytosis of the apical junctional complex: mechanisms and possible roles in regulation of epithelial barriers
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 356–365, April 2005
How to Cite
Ivanov, A. I., Nusrat, A. and Parkos, C. A. (2005), Endocytosis of the apical junctional complex: mechanisms and possible roles in regulation of epithelial barriers. Bioessays, 27: 356–365. doi: 10.1002/bies.20203
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Parkos and Nusrat laboratories. Grant Numbers: NIH DK61379, DK77564 (for CAP), DK59888, DK55679 (for AN)
- Digestive Diseases Minicenter. Grant Number: DK64399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!