From genes to aggressive behavior: the role of serotonergic system
Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 495–503, May 2006
How to Cite
Popova, N. K. (2006), From genes to aggressive behavior: the role of serotonergic system. Bioessays, 28: 495–503. doi: 10.1002/bies.20412
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
- this research is supported by Russian Foundation for Basic Research, grant 05-04-48124, SBRAN Integration Program, and grant for Leading Russian Scientific Schools
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!