My favorite animal
The pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum: an emerging genomic model system for ecological, developmental and evolutionary studies
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 747–755, July 2006
How to Cite
Brisson, J. A. and Stern, D. L. (2006), The pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum: an emerging genomic model system for ecological, developmental and evolutionary studies. Bioessays, 28: 747–755. doi: 10.1002/bies.20436
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Princeton University
- David & Lucile Packard Foundation Fellowship to DLS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!