Of bears, frogs, meat, mice and men: complexity of factors affecting skeletal muscle mass and fat
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 994–1009, October 2006
How to Cite
Shavlakadze, T. and Grounds, M. (2006), Of bears, frogs, meat, mice and men: complexity of factors affecting skeletal muscle mass and fat. Bioessays, 28: 994–1009. doi: 10.1002/bies.20479
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!