Problems and paradigms
The relationship between non-protein-coding DNA and eukaryotic complexity
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Copyright ©2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 288–299, March 2007
How to Cite
Taft, R. J., Pheasant, M. and Mattick, J. S. (2007), The relationship between non-protein-coding DNA and eukaryotic complexity. Bioessays, 29: 288–299. doi: 10.1002/bies.20544
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Australian Research Council
- United States National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!