GTP-binding proteins of the Rho/Rac family: regulation, effectors and functions in vivo
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 356–370, April 2007
How to Cite
Bustelo, X. R., Sauzeau, V. and Berenjeno, I. M. (2007), GTP-binding proteins of the Rho/Rac family: regulation, effectors and functions in vivo. Bioessays, 29: 356–370. doi: 10.1002/bies.20558
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
- US National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 5R01-CA73735-10
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: SAF2003-00028
- Castilla-León Autonomous Government. Grant Number: SA053A05
- Red Temática de Investigación Cooperativa en Cáncer. Grant Number: RD06/0020/0001, Spanish Ministry of Health
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science FPU fellowship. Grant Number: FP2000-6489
- University of Salamanca
- Castilla-León Autonomous Government
- Red Temática de Investigación Cooperativa de Centros de Cáncer. Grant Number: C03/10, Spanish Ministry of Health
- Foundation for Cancer Research of Salamanca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!