Size and shape: the developmental regulation of static allometry in insects
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 536–548, June 2007
How to Cite
Shingleton, A. W., Frankino, W. A., Flatt, T., Nijhout, H. F. and Emlen, Douglas. J. (2007), Size and shape: the developmental regulation of static allometry in insects. Bioessays, 29: 536–548. doi: 10.1002/bies.20584
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- AWS was supported by Michigan State University
- TF was supported by a Postdoctoral Fellowship from the Swiss National Science Foundation
- HFN was supported by NSF. Grant Numbers: (IBN-0212621, IBN-0315897)
- DJE was supported by NSF. Grant Number: (IBN-0092873)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!