Problems and paradigms
The “street light syndrome”, or how protein taxonomy can bias experimental manipulations
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 349–357, April 2008
How to Cite
Markov, G., Lecointre, G., Demeneix, B. and Laudet, V. (2008), The “street light syndrome”, or how protein taxonomy can bias experimental manipulations. Bioessays, 30: 349–357. doi: 10.1002/bies.20730
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- We are grateful to Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique and the Ministère de l'Education Nationale, de la Recherche et de la Technologie for financial support. V.L. and B.D. laboratories are supported by the Cascade EU Network of Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!