What the Papers Say
The nucleolus of the maternal gamete is essential for life
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 613–616, July 2008
How to Cite
Lefèvre, B. (2008), The nucleolus of the maternal gamete is essential for life. Bioessays, 30: 613–616. doi: 10.1002/bies.20774
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!