Bacterial microcompartments: their properties and paradoxes
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 11-12, pages 1084–1095, November - December 2008
How to Cite
Cheng, S., Liu, Y., Crowley, C. S., Yeates, T. O. and Bobik, T. A. (2008), Bacterial microcompartments: their properties and paradoxes. Bioessays, 30: 1084–1095. doi: 10.1002/bies.20830
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
- National Science Foundation (TAB). Grant Number: MCB0616008
- BER program of the US Department of Energy Office of Science (TOY)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!