Avoiding bad genes: oxidatively damaged DNA in germ line and mate choice
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 11-12, pages 1212–1219, November - December 2008
How to Cite
Velando, A., Torres, R. and Alonso-Alvarez, C. (2008), Avoiding bad genes: oxidatively damaged DNA in germ line and mate choice. Bioessays, 30: 1212–1219. doi: 10.1002/bies.20838
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Ramón y Cajal fellowships. Grant Numbers: CGL2006-10357-C02-01, CGL2006-10357-C02-02
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Spanish Government)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México and the Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología to spend a sabbatical year at the University of Glasgow, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!