Problems and Paradigms
Mechanisms underlying induction and maintenance of long-term potentiation in the hippocampus
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1989 Cambridge University Press
Volume 10, Issue 2-3, pages 85–90, February 1989
How to Cite
Lynch, M. A. (1989), Mechanisms underlying induction and maintenance of long-term potentiation in the hippocampus. Bioessays, 10: 85–90. doi: 10.1002/bies.950100212
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!