Special Invited Papers Section: Therapeutic Equivalence – Clinical Issues and Statistical Methodology in Noninferiority Trials
Choice of Delta: Requirements and Reality – Results of a Systematic Review
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Therapeutic Equivalence – Clinical Issues and Statistical Methodology in Noninferiority Trials
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 12–27, February 2005
How to Cite
Lange, S. and Freitag, G. (2005), Special Invited Papers Section: Therapeutic Equivalence – Clinical Issues and Statistical Methodology in Noninferiority Trials. Biom. J., 47: 12–27. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200410085
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!