Non-inferiority of New Procedure to Standard Procedure in Stratified Matched-Pair Design
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 966–977, December 2006
How to Cite
Nam, J.-m. (2006), Non-inferiority of New Procedure to Standard Procedure in Stratified Matched-Pair Design. Biom. J., 48: 966–977. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200510283
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!