Longitudinal Data and Survival Analysis
A Partial Likelihood Approach to Smooth Estimation of Dynamic Covariate Effects using Penalised Splines
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 441–452, June 2007
How to Cite
Brown, D., Kauermann, G. and Ford, I. (2007), A Partial Likelihood Approach to Smooth Estimation of Dynamic Covariate Effects using Penalised Splines. Biom. J., 49: 441–452. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200510325
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!