Spatial and Temporal Statistical Models
Parameter Estimation and Model Selection for Neyman-Scott Point Processes
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 43–57, February 2008
How to Cite
Tanaka, U., Ogata, Y. and Stoyan, D. (2008), Parameter Estimation and Model Selection for Neyman-Scott Point Processes. Biom. J., 50: 43–57. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200610339
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2006
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A), Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Number: 17200021
- Institute of Statistical Mathematics (ISM). Grant Numbers: A99220102, A992202
- Research Organization of Information and Systems (ROIS). Grant Numbers: A99220102, A992202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!