Resampling-Based Empirical Bayes Multiple Testing Procedures for Controlling Generalized Tail Probability and Expected Value Error Rates: Focus on the False Discovery Rate and Simulation Study
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 716–744, October 2008
How to Cite
Dudoit, S., Gilbert1, H. N. and van der Laan, M. J. (2008), Resampling-Based Empirical Bayes Multiple Testing Procedures for Controlling Generalized Tail Probability and Expected Value Error Rates: Focus on the False Discovery Rate and Simulation Study. Biom. J., 50: 716–744. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200710473
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2007
- National Insitutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 GM071397, R01 AI074345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!