Spatial Cluster Detection for Repeatedly Measured Outcomes while Accounting for Residential History
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 801–818, October 2009
How to Cite
Cook, A. J., Gold, D. R. and Li, Y. (2009), Spatial Cluster Detection for Repeatedly Measured Outcomes while Accounting for Residential History. Biom. J., 51: 801–818. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200800269
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1 AI/EHS 35786, RO1 CA95747
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!