Capture–recapture analysis with a latent class model allowing for local dependence and observed heterogeneity
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 552–561, August 2010
How to Cite
Thandrayen, J. and Wang, Y. (2010), Capture–recapture analysis with a latent class model allowing for local dependence and observed heterogeneity. Biom. J., 52: 552–561. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200900051
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2009
- Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!