A Hierarchical Model to Estimate Fish Abundance in Alpine Streams by using Removal Sampling Data from Multiple Locations
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 209–221, April 2010
How to Cite
Laplanche, C. (2010), A Hierarchical Model to Estimate Fish Abundance in Alpine Streams by using Removal Sampling Data from Multiple Locations. Biom. J., 52: 209–221. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200900130
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2009
- EDF R&D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!