Robust linear mixed models using the skew t distribution with application to schizophrenia data
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 449–469, August 2010
How to Cite
Ho, H. J. and Lin, T.-I. (2010), Robust linear mixed models using the skew t distribution with application to schizophrenia data. Biom. J., 52: 449–469. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200900184
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2009
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC97-2118-M-005-001-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!