A group sequential type design for three-arm non-inferiority trials with binary endpoints
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 504–518, August 2010
How to Cite
Li, G. and Gao, S. (2010), A group sequential type design for three-arm non-inferiority trials with binary endpoints. Biom. J., 52: 504–518. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200900188
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!