Impacts on type I error rate with inappropriate use of learn and confirm in confirmatory adaptive design trials
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MEP 2009 Special Issue
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 798–810, December 2010
How to Cite
Wang, S.-J., James Hung, H. M. and O'Neill, R. T. (2010), Impacts on type I error rate with inappropriate use of learn and confirm in confirmatory adaptive design trials. Biom. J., 52: 798–810. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200900207
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!