Adaptive Dc-optimal designs for dose finding based on a continuous efficacy endpoint
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MEP 2009 Special Issue
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 836–852, December 2010
How to Cite
Padmanabhan, S. K. and Dragalin, V. (2010), Adaptive Dc-optimal designs for dose finding based on a continuous efficacy endpoint. Biom. J., 52: 836–852. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200900214
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!