General solutions to consistency problems in multiple hypothesis testing
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MEP 2009 Special Issue
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 735–746, December 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Wang, B. and Cui, X. (2010), General solutions to consistency problems in multiple hypothesis testing. Biom. J., 52: 735–746. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200900218
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
- University of California. Grant Number: AES-CE RSAP A01869
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: Project Number: B803
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.