Modelling animal growth in random environments: An application using nonparametric estimation
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 653–666, October 2010
How to Cite
Filipe, P. A., Braumann, C. A., Brites, N. M. and Roquete, C. J. (2010), Modelling animal growth in random environments: An application using nonparametric estimation. Biom. J., 52: 653–666. doi: 10.1002/bimj.200900273
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- FCT. Grant Number: FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-007388
- European Regional Development Fund
- Operational Programme for Competitiveness Factors by the European Union
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.