Imputing unobserved values with the EM algorithm under left and right-truncation, and interval censoring for estimating the size of hidden populations
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 75–87, February 2011
How to Cite
Robb, M. L. and Böhning, D. (2011), Imputing unobserved values with the EM algorithm under left and right-truncation, and interval censoring for estimating the size of hidden populations. Biom. J., 53: 75–87. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000004
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2010
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0600691
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!