When should one adjust for measurement error in baseline variables in observational studies?
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 28–39, February 2011
How to Cite
Walter, S. D., Forbes, A., Chan, S., Macaskill, P. and Irwig, L. (2011), When should one adjust for measurement error in baseline variables in observational studies?. Biom. J., 53: 28–39. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000038
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council Program Grant. Grant Number: 402764
- Canadian Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!