When should one adjust for measurement error in baseline variables in observational studies?
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 28–39, February 2011
How to Cite
Walter, S. D., Forbes, A., Chan, S., Macaskill, P. and Irwig, L. (2011), When should one adjust for measurement error in baseline variables in observational studies?. Biom. J., 53: 28–39. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000038
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council Program Grant. Grant Number: 402764
- Canadian Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.