ROC curve inference for best linear combination of two biomarkers subject to limits of detection
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 464–476, May 2011
How to Cite
Perkins, N. J., Schisterman, E. F. and Vexler, A. (2011), ROC curve inference for best linear combination of two biomarkers subject to limits of detection. Biom. J., 53: 464–476. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000083
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
- Intramural Research Program of the Epidemiology branch of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.