**Work started while Sophie Ancelet was at the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Imperial College London, St Mary's Campus, Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK.
Bayesian shared spatial-component models to combine and borrow strength across sparse disease surveillance sources
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
© Crown copyright 2011. Reproduced with the permission of the Controller & Her Majesty's Stationary Office/Queen's Printer for Scotland and Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 385–404, May 2012
How to Cite
Ancelet, S., Abellan, J. J., Del Rio Vilas, V. J., Birch, C. and Richardson, S. (2012), Bayesian shared spatial-component models to combine and borrow strength across sparse disease surveillance sources. Biom. J., 54: 385–404. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000106
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
- UK Veterinary Laboratories Agency (VLA). Grant Number: SC0188
- Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency (AHVLA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!