A stochastic model for survival of early prostate cancer with adjustments for leadtime, length bias, and over-detection
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Survival and Event History Analysis
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 20–44, January 2012
How to Cite
Wu, G. H.-M., Auvinen, A., Yen, A. M.-F., Hakama, M., Walter, S. D. and Chen, H.-H. (2012), A stochastic model for survival of early prostate cancer with adjustments for leadtime, length bias, and over-detection. Biom. J., 54: 20–44. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000107
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2010
- Finnish Distinguished Professor (FiDiPro) Academy of Finland, Tampere University Hospital Research Fund
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 91-2320-B-002-215, NSC 94-2314-B-002-106, NSC 97-2314-B-002-019-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!