Non-homogeneous Markov process models with informative observations with an application to Alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 444–463, May 2011
How to Cite
Chen, B. and Zhou, X.-H. (2011), Non-homogeneous Markov process models with informative observations with an application to Alzheimer's disease. Biom. J., 53: 444–463. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000122
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
- Core Investigator and Biostatistics Unit Director at the Northwest HSR&D Center of Excellence, Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Affairs Health Administration, HSR&D
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC 30728019
- NIA. Grant Number: U01AG016976
- VA HSR&D Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!