Quantifying the impact of fixed effects modeling of clusters in multiple imputation for cluster randomized trials
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 57–74, February 2011
How to Cite
Andridge, R. R. (2011), Quantifying the impact of fixed effects modeling of clusters in multiple imputation for cluster randomized trials. Biom. J., 53: 57–74. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000140
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
- Lung Division of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (N. M. Clark, PI). Grant Number: 5-R01HL068654
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.