Incorporating short-term outcome information to predict long-term survival with discrete markers
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 294–307, March 2011
How to Cite
Parast, L., Cheng, S.-C. and Cai, T. (2011), Incorporating short-term outcome information to predict long-term survival with discrete markers. Biom. J., 53: 294–307. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000150
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- United States Renal Data System (USRDS)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32GM074897, R01-GM079330
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.