Detecting and adjusting for small-study effects in meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 351–368, March 2011
How to Cite
Rücker, G., Carpenter, J. R. and Schwarzer, G. (2011), Detecting and adjusting for small-study effects in meta-analysis. Biom. J., 53: 351–368. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000151
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- German Research foundation (DFG Research Unit 534, FOR Schw 821/2-2)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!