Detecting and adjusting for small-study effects in meta-analysis
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 351–368, March 2011
How to Cite
Rücker, G., Carpenter, J. R. and Schwarzer, G. (2011), Detecting and adjusting for small-study effects in meta-analysis. Biom. J., 53: 351–368. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000151
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- German Research foundation (DFG Research Unit 534, FOR Schw 821/2-2)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.