These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Leveraging external knowledge on molecular interactions in classification methods for risk prediction of patients
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 190–201, March 2011
How to Cite
Porzelius, C., Johannes, M., Binder, H. and Beißbarth, T. (2011), Leveraging external knowledge on molecular interactions in classification methods for risk prediction of patients. Biom. J., 53: 190–201. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000155
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- DFG clinical research group. Grant Number: KFO179
- German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- NGFN IG-Prostate Cancer. Grant Number: 01GS0890
- MedSys BreastSys
- “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft” (DFG Forschergruppe FOR 534)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.