Comparison of procedures to assess non-linear and time-varying effects in multivariable models for survival data
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 308–331, March 2011
How to Cite
Buchholz, A. and Sauerbrei, W. (2011), Comparison of procedures to assess non-linear and time-varying effects in multivariable models for survival data. Biom. J., 53: 308–331. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000159
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG research unit FOR534)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!