A new proposal for a principal component-based test for high-dimensional data applied to the analysis of PhyloChip data
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Survival and Event History Analysis
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 94–107, January 2012
How to Cite
Ding, G.-C., Smalla, K., Heuer, H. and Kropf, S. (2012), A new proposal for a principal component-based test for high-dimensional data applied to the analysis of PhyloChip data. Biom. J., 54: 94–107. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000164
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2010
- BMBF (German Federal Ministry for Education and Research, Grant. Grant Numbers: 03MS642A, 03MS642H
- DFG (German Research Foundation). Grant Number: KR 2231/3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!