Use of pretransformation to cope with extreme values in important candidate features
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 673–688, July 2011
How to Cite
Boulesteix, A.-L., Guillemot, V. and Sauerbrei, W. (2011), Use of pretransformation to cope with extreme values in important candidate features. Biom. J., 53: 673–688. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000189
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: BO-3139/2-1 to ALB
- LMU-innovativ Project BioMed-S: Analysis and Modelling of Complex Systems in Biology and Medicine
- French-Bavarian cooperation center for universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!