Use of pretransformation to cope with extreme values in important candidate features
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 673–688, July 2011
How to Cite
Boulesteix, A.-L., Guillemot, V. and Sauerbrei, W. (2011), Use of pretransformation to cope with extreme values in important candidate features. Biom. J., 53: 673–688. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000189
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: BO-3139/2-1 to ALB
- LMU-innovativ Project BioMed-S: Analysis and Modelling of Complex Systems in Biology and Medicine
- French-Bavarian cooperation center for universities
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.