On tree intensity estimation for forest inventories: Some statistical issues
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Topic: Multiplicity Issues in Clinical Trials
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 994–1010, November 2011
How to Cite
Comas, C., Mateu, J. and Delicado, P. (2011), On tree intensity estimation for forest inventories: Some statistical issues. Biom. J., 53: 994–1010. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000193
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science and Bancaja foundation. Grant Numbers: MTM2010-14961, P11B2008-27
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: 2009-2010
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.