Bayesian analysis of non-linear differential equation models with application to a gut microbial ecosystem
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 543–556, July 2011
How to Cite
Lawson, D. J., Holtrop, G. and Flint, H. (2011), Bayesian analysis of non-linear differential equation models with application to a gut microbial ecosystem. Biom. J., 53: 543–556. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201000250
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- Scottish Government Rural and Environment Research and Analysis Directorate (RERAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!